Embroidered with the Gilboy's logo in a gold coloured thread, these black bib aprons are worn by our restorers in the workshop everyday.
- Made from a hard-wearing polycotton weave by Klopman Performance Fabrics
- One size with adjustable neck strap
- Torso tie
- Length (excluding neck strap): 84cm
- Width: 59cm
- Double front pocket
- Colour: Black
What is a Bib Apron?
A bib apron fits around the neck and protects your torso and thighs. Bib aprons usually feature a tie or fastening in the middle that allows for a secure fitting.
Environmental preservation is very important to us and we make every effort to ensure our products have a minimal impact on the environment:
- We are not driven by a corporate cost-reduction ethos. We select our components based on quality and sustainability rather than the cheapest alternatives
- 100% Plastic-free recyclable packaging
- Recycled cardboard and paper from FSC-approved mixed sources
- Packing tape that is paper & cotton based with a water-based gum adhesive which can be recycled along with the cardboard boxes
- No polypropylene-based tape. We use biodegradable raffia twine.
- No petrochemical solvents, we use only pure pine gum spirits of turpentine
- Reusable Le Parfait jars with a 25% Return & Refill discount scheme
- Our workshop roof is completely covered in solar panels and generates far more electricity than we consume